Big Bus Tours is the best open-top sightseeing company in London. We introduce over a million people every year to the history, culture and beauty of our capital city. The Big Bus Experience and the success we enjoy is created by the fantastic people who work for us. People with boundless enthusiasm for London and for giving its visitors long-lasting memories of a wonderful holiday. Could you be one of these people?
Agent Sales Executive
Big Bus Tours London are looking for an ambitious, reliable and outgoing candidate for the position of Agent Sales Executive, based out of our offices in Victoria, London.
Key elements of the role include:
- Managing your own portfolio of agent accounts
- winning business from competitors
- building new long-term account relationships
- achieving sales targets
- increasing company market share
- driving new business sales in the London market
As part of the role, you will be asked to achieve and exceed the budgeted targets on revenue, net profitability, passenger volume, and customer satisfaction. You will work in conjunction with the local and central agent sales team on the sharing of best practice and the implementation of new initiatives to improve the performance of the channel. You will report to the Agent Sales Manager. To succeed in the role, you will have excellent customer service skills, be proactive, driven and ambitious.
We're looking for a candidate with the following skills, qualities and experience:
- team player with a desire to work to the highest of standards
- confident with a high level of initiative
- self-motivated, with a positive attitude and the ability to maintain a flexible approach to workload
- sales experience
- experience of working within a customer-facing environment (either face-to-face or on the phone) where delivering exceptionally high levels of service is the norm
- travel industry experience is desirable
If this sounds like you please email your CV to Careers-London@BigBusTours.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that employment is subject to references and a probationary period.