Hop on to discover, and hop off to explore! Big Bus Tours makes it easy with some Big Benefits - all Big Bus Tours London tickets include a free River Cruise and Walking Tour. Make the most of these free opportunities to explore London from places the bus can't go, either out on the Thames or at the gates of Buckingham Palace.
With all Big Bus London tickets you can enjoy a boat cruise along the River Thames, operated by our partners, City Cruises.
The river cruise offers a fantastic opportunity to see the city from a different angle, and includes live commentary. Top London attractions lining the Thames include Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast, Shakespeare's Globe and the Tate Modern.
River Cruise Inclusions
- Classic Ticket: This ticket includes a one-way river cruise along the Thames from Westminster Pier to the Tower of London, or vice versa.
- Premium Ticket: This ticket includes a return river cruise along the Thames, departing from either Westminster Pier, the Tower of London, or Greenwich. You are entitled to hop on and hop off this cruise at each dock.
- Deluxe Ticket: This ticket includes a return river cruise along the Thames, departing from either Westminster Pier, the Tower of London, or Greenwich. You are entitled to hop on and hop off this cruise at each dock.
Please note: Departure times vary for the river cruise, but tours are approximately every 20 minutes in summertime, and every 30-40 minutes in winter.
You can board the river cruise at:
- Tower Pier (near Stop #16)
- Greenwich Pier
- Westminster Pier (near Stop #18)
- London Eye Pier (near Stops #11 and #12)
Big Bus walking tours are included free with all Big Bus Tours tickets. Hop off the bus to explore London in detail with one of our expert Big Bus Tour Guides.
The Royal Walk
Allow our guides to introduce you to the wonders of British Royalty. You'll travel along The Mall to see Buckingham Palace, the official London home of Queen Elizabeth II, and St. James's Palace, the home of the Royal Court. Along the way, you'll admire the lush greenery of the royal parks. On days when the Changing of the Guard ceremony is taking place at Buckingham Palace (see website for dates), our walking tour offers you a prime position for observing the spectacle. If the Changing of the Guard isn't happening, you’ll still pass Buckingham Palace to wave to the Queen (or at least her house!), and you'll also have the opportunity to see the smaller Changing The Life Guard ceremony at Horseguards. Our Royal Walk is a must-do London activity, perfectly complementing our bus tour with a number of exclusive vantage points.
Royal Walk Details:
- Departure Time and Day: 10:00 daily
- Departure Location: Trafalgar Square (Stop 8 – Red route)
- Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes (approx.)
- Language: English