Big Bus Tours has partnered with renowned cruise operator Les Bateaux Parisiens to provide a 1-hour river cruise, showcasing the beauty of Paris from the River Seine. You'll observe the city's beautiful monuments and iconic bridges from a new angle, with live-guided commentary explaining their historical and cultural significance. Cruises are included with the following tickets:
- Classic Ticket + River Cruise
- Deluxe Ticket
- Deluxe Ticket + Night Tour
- Classic Ticket + River Cruise + Night Tour
- A valid COVID CERTIFICATE is required to board the cruises. This means proof of full vaccination (2 doses + 14 days), OR proof of a negative PCR/antigen test no older than 48h, OR proof of a positive PCR/antigen test that demonstrates 14 days have passed since full recovery from Covid-19. Certificates can be provided on paper or digitally. In addition, Bateaux crew at the pier may ask for the passenger ID to match it with the Certificate.
- Cruises depart from Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris (near Stop #1: Eiffel Tower)
- Check in at pontoon No. 3.
- Cruises operate daily, 10:30am–10:00pm.
Complimentary earphones are provided when you board the bus so that you can enjoy our pre-recorded commentary, available in your choice of 11 languages. You can keep the headphones when you disembark.