NEW YORK SIGHTSEEING CRUISES
Circle Line Cruise
Selected tickets include a New York sightseeing cruise around the waterways surrounding lower Manhattan with Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises.
- See the Statue of Liberty (does not include admission to Liberty Island)
- Sail the Lower Manhattan waterways
- Enjoy iconic city skyline views
- Cruises operate daily
- Cruises depart from Circle Line Cruises at Pier 83, 42nd Street in Hudson River Park
- The nearest Big Bus Tours Stop is #9: Statue of Liberty / Battery Park.
- It's recommended that you arrive 45 minutes before your chosen departure time as seats are first-come, first-served
- Cruise duration is 1 hour
- Cruises feature an onboard café and full bar, restrooms, outdoor deck space, air conditioning and indoor seating with large windows.
Circle Line Liberty Cruise Departure Timetable:
From Pier 83 daily at:
Statue of Liberty Ferry
- See the Statue of Liberty (does not include pedestal or crown access)
- Access to Liberty and Ellis Islands
- Free audio guide
- Sail the lower Manhattan waterways
- Enjoy iconic city skyline views.
- Cruises depart from Battery Park, at the southern tip of Manhattan
- The nearest Big Bus Tours Stops are #12: Circle Line Sightseeing or #11: Statue of Liberty/ Battery Park
- It's recommended that you arrive 30 minutes before your chosen departure time
- You will be going through a mandatory airport grade security screening prior to boarding the vessel
- Food concessions and souvenirs are available aboard all vessels
- All vessels are wheelchair accessible
- Authorized guide animals and service animals are welcome. All other pets are not allowed aboard Statue Cruises vessels or within the National Park.
Click here to see the Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Departure Timetable