Hop on to discover, and hop off to explore! Big Bus Tours makes it easy with some Big Benefits - Premium and Deluxe Berlin Bus Tour Tickets include a free Walking Tour and Deluxe Tickets also include a free River Cruise. Make the most of these free opportunities to explore Berlin from a different perspective.
Take our Big Bus Walking Tour and journey through the Berlin of old and new. You'll delve into the city’s fascinating past, from the Third Reich and Second World War to the Cold War and the Fall of the Berlin Wall. Our guides will take you on a 90-minute adventure from the Brandenburg Gate to Checkpoint Charlie with highlights including the Holocaust Memorial, Hitler’s Bunker and captivating stories of the divided Berlin.
- Departure Time and Day: 11:00am Daily & 1:00pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only
- Tour begins at: Stop #13 – Brandenburg Gate
- Tour terminates at: Stop #6 – Checkpoint Charlie
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (approx.)
- Language: English (11:00am daily), German (1:00pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only)
With a Deluxe Ticket you can experience Berlin from a different perspective on a one-hour river cruise on the Spree, right in the heart of the city. With unbeatable views of the Reichstag, Berlin Cathedral, Nikolai Quarter and Museum Island. Guided cruises are available in German. Alternatively audio guides are available at an additional cost, in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, Danish and Swedish.
- Cruise Start Location: Reederei Riedel, on the pier at Willy-Brandt-Straße / Moltke Bridge (Moltkebrücke) - 5 minutes' walk from Stop #15 (Central Station / Hauptbahnhof)
- Cruise Redemption Instructions: Please print your ticket voucher and redeem it at the Reederei Riedel pier office at least 15 minutes prior to your cruise.
- Cruise Duration: 1 hour
- Cruise Schedule:
- 23 December 2019 – 02 January 2020: Cruises will not operate
- 2 January 2020 – 1 March 2020: No cruises Monday - Wednesday. Departures at 11:00am, 12.30pm, 2:00pm and 3.30pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday only
- 6 March 2020 – 3rd April 2020: Daily departures at 10:00am, 11.30pm, 1:00pm, 2.30pm and 04:00pm
- 4 April 2020 – 8 November 2020: Daily departures every 30 mins between 10:00am and 5:00pm (last departure at 5:00pm). Additional departures at 5:00pm and 6:00pm daily between 10 April 2020 and 4 October 2020.