PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must comment on the Facebook competition post which 3 friends you'd take on your Big Bus tour and why. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Prize Draw Post URL: https://www.facebook.com/BigBusTours/
4. The Prize Draw opens on 14th April 2019 and closes at 23:59 (BST) on 19th April 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted.
5. There will be 1 winner in total. The Winner of the Prize Draw will be drawn at random from all valid entries within two weeks after the prize draw has ended. The Winner will be notified via Facebook comment on their entry. The Promoters’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prize is 4 x Adult Deluxe Tickets for a city of the winner's choice. The winner will be able to choose any of the below cities that Big Bus Tours operates in:
New York, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Washington DC, Hong Kong, Sydney, Vienna, Chicago, Dubai, Rome, Budapest, Las Vegas, Miami, Abu Dhabi, Dublin and Darwin.
If the winner wishes to visit Muscat or Istanbul the prize equivalent is 4 X Adult Premium Tickets.
If the winner wishes to visit Philadelphia the prize equivalent is 4 X Adult 3-Day Tour Tickets.
The tickets must be redeemed within a year of receiving them and must be used at the same time.
7. To claim the Prize, the Winner will be required to contact Big Bus Tours directly via Facebook with their choice of city and email address to which they would like to receive their tickets. If the Prize has not been claimed within 14 days, Big Bus Tours reserves the right to pick a replacement winner.
12. The Winner’s first full name will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to ‘Big Bus Tours – Easter Competition’ at the address below.
13. The Promoters reserve the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.