Refund Terms USA
Tickets and packages for Big Bus Tours in the USA are nonrefundable, except in the following circumstances.
Customer may receive a refund if:
- Big Bus Tours is completely unable to operate (eg. Extreme weather, fully closed operations for internal reasons)
- Transportation cancelations prohibit a customer from being able to get to the city for which they have purchased a Big Bus Tours ticket (proof required eg flight cancelation).
- An incorrect city ticket was purchased and the customer can show proof of purchase for the correct city.
- A customers’ credit card was charged more than once for the same transaction.
Big Bus Tours reserves the right to offer a partial refund in all circumstances.
Refunds are NOT given for the following:
- Bad weather, if the bus is operating;
- Complaints about traffic and/or buses taking a long time to arrive;
- Long lines for a bus or in the Welcome Centers;
- Employee complaints (other than in extreme cases determined by management);
- Bus temperature was too hot/too cold;
- Customer didn’t like the guide on board;
- Complaints relating to other attractions included in packages;
- Audio issues (except in relation to the Night Tour since a customer can’t get off before the end of the journey);
- Tickets purchased through third party suppliers