Big Bus Tours makes it easy to explore London from a fresh perspective! Selected bus tour tickets include a free one-way River Cruise. Make the most of this opportunity to discover London from a place the bus can't go, out on the River Thames.
With a Big Bus London tour ticket you can enjoy a boat cruise along the River Thames, operated by our partners, City Cruises. The river cruise offers a fantastic opportunity to see the city from a different angle, and includes live commentary. Top London attractions lining the Thames include Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast, Shakespeare's Globe and the Tate Modern.
- Departure Locations: Board at the Tower of London to sail to Westminster, or board at Westminster to sail to the Tower of London.
- Tower Pier: a short walk from the Big Bus Tours stop at the Tower of London (Stop #16) on Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT
- Westminster Pier: next to Big Bus Tours stop at Westminster Pier (Stop #18 ) on the north-west side of Westminster Bridge, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH
- Schedules: Departure times vary for the river cruise, but tours are approximately every 15 minutes in summertime, and every 30-40 minutes in winter. For timetables please see the City Cruises website.
- Duration: Cruises between Westminster Pier and Tower Pier take approximately 40 minutes.
- How to board: after purchasing your Big Bus Tours ticket, please visit our booking portal and download your City Cruises ticket. On the day, validate this ticket (printed or on your device) with staff at a City Cruises booth before boarding the boat.