PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to all individuals worldwide, aged 16 and over, except for employees of Big Bus Tours, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete a survey (either online at http://bit.ly/bigbusreview or in person with a Big Bus Tours representative) providing feedback on your experience with Big Bus Tours. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. The Prize Draw is open for six (6) weeks commencing 5th December 2020 and closes at 23:59 (BST) on 15th January 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted.
5. There will be ten (10) prizes in total. The Winners of the Prize Draw will be drawn at random from all valid entries within two weeks of the Closing Date. The Winners will be notified via email. The Promoters’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The first prize is one (1) x £100 (or local currency equivalent) Amazon voucher and two (2) x Premium Bus Tour tickets for a city of the winner's choice. Nine (9) runners up will win two (2) x Premium Bus Tour tickets in a city of their choice The winners will be able to choose any of the below cities that Big Bus Tours operates in:
New York, London, Paris, San Francisco, Washington DC, Hong Kong, Sydney, Vienna, Chicago, Dubai, Rome, Budapest, Las Vegas, Miami, Abu Dhabi, Dublin, Singapore, Darwin, Muscat, Istanbul, Philadelphia, Berlin and Los Angeles.
The tickets must be redeemed within 12 months of receiving them and must be used at the same time.
7. To claim the Prize, the Winners will be required to respond to the Big Bus Tours email notifying them of their win with their choice of city. If the Prize has not been claimed within 14 days, Big Bus Tours reserves the right to pick a replacement winner.
8. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. Only one entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Big Bus Tours does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
11. By entering the Prize Draw the Winners agree to participate in promotional activity and material Big Bus Tours may require.
12. The Winners' full name will be available for 28 days after the Closing Date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to ‘Big Bus Tours – Tour Feedback Prize Draw’ at the address below.
13. The Promoters reserve the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
Big Bus Tours, Company No. 09435174. Registered office: 110 Buckingham Palace Road, London, United Kingdom, SW1W 9SA.