Australia Day Service Amendments: Sunday 26 January, 2020
Our service will be subject to some route diversions and stop closures on Sunday 26 January, 2020, due to road closures that will be in place to accommodate Australia Day Events. Please see details below.
- Stop #1 (Circular Quay) - will be relocated to Bridge Street, between George and Pitt St, outside of the ASX (Australian Stock Exchange building).
- Stop #12/24 (Central Station) - will be CLOSED from 11.30am to 2.30pm
- Stop #21 (Barangaroo) - will be CLOSED all day
- Stop #22 (Sydney Harbour Bridge) - will be CLOSED all day
- Stop #23 (The Rocks) - will be CLOSED all day
A member of staff will be stationed at Circular Quay to assist passengers with wayfinding.
Normal service will resume on Monday 27 January, 2020.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience these service amendments may cause. Please feel welcome to contact us if you have any questions.
The Big Bus Tours Sydney Team.
Standard Service Information
City Tour (Red Route):
First Bus: 08:30 from Stop #1: Circular Quay.
Last Full-Circuit Tour: 18:00 from Stop #1: Circular Quay.
Last Bus: 18:00 from Stop #1: Circular Quay.
Full Circuit Time: 1 hour, 45 minutes (approx.)
Bus Frequency: every 20 minutes.
Bondi Tour (Blue Route):
First Bus: 09:30 from Stop #24: Central Station
Last Full-Circuit Tour: 18:00 from Stop #24: Central Station
Last Bus: 18:00 at Stop #24: Central Station
Full Circuit Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes (approx.)
Bus Frequency: every 30 minutes.