Muscat’s best viewpoint
Hop off our Muscat Bus Tour and drink in the sensational views of the Bandar al Rowdha Marina below. Enjoy vistas sweeping across the bay to the British Ambassador’s house and clear blue waters of the Gulf of Oman. It’s all backdropped by the craggy Hajar Mountains of Muscat’s interior – one of the country’s finest settings.
Feeling active? Then take to the water on a fishing trip or explore the deep while scuba diving along the coast - the Marina is a popular launching spot for water adventures. Whether you’re testing your sea legs or simply admiring the view, the Blue Marlin restaurant is the best place to relax and refresh.
Taking the coast road
Enjoy spectacular scenery on the journey to the Marina along the coast from Old Muscat. It’s also a chance to get a glimpse of the local life here, with traditional fishermen still plying their trade in the coastal waters.
Other interesting facts about the Marina, Muscat
- The Marina boasts a fully-equipped marine workshop and 65-tonne travel lift
- Charter boats are available for coastal cruises, dolphin and whale watching, and sunset tours
- The coral reefs of Bandar Al Khayran are home to thousands of fish, turtles, eels and crustaceans
- Customers of the Blue Marlin can enjoy the use of the Marina’s pool and Jacuzzi
- The Marina is home to more than 500 wet and dry berths, making it one of the biggest in Oman