With all Big Bus London tickets you can enjoy a boat cruise along the River Thames, operated by our partners, City Cruises.
The river cruise offers a fantastic opportunity to see the city from a different angle, and includes live commentary. Top London attractions lining the Thames include Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast, Shakespeare's Globe and the Tate Modern.
River Cruise Inclusions
- Classic Ticket: This ticket includes a one-way river cruise along the Thames from Westminster Pier to the Tower of London, or vice versa.
- Premium Ticket: This ticket includes a return river cruise along the Thames, departing from either Westminster Pier, the Tower of London, or Greenwich. You are entitled to hop on and hop off this cruise at each dock.
- Deluxe Ticket: This ticket includes a return river cruise along the Thames, departing from either Westminster Pier, the Tower of London, or Greenwich. You are entitled to hop on and hop off this cruise at each dock.
Please note: Departure times vary for the river cruise, but tours are approximately every 20 minutes in summertime, and every 30-40 minutes in winter.
You can board the river cruise at:
- Tower Pier (near Stop #18)
- Greenwich Pier
- Westminster Pier (near Stop #19)
- London Eye Pier (near Stops #13 and #20)
Free Rewards Voucher Booklet
When you take a Big Bus tour you’ll receive a voucher book filled with a great range of discounts and offers for you to use at top London attractions.
The London voucher book is completely free for all Big Bus customers - collect it when you hop on board our tour bus.
In the instance of wet weather, you'll be protected with a complimentary clear poncho, allowing you to continue enjoying London's sights from the open-top upper deck.