An island like no other
The Palm is an incredible man-made island complex, and at the outer breakwater sits the huge Atlantis Hotel and Resort. Everything here is epic. 1,500 rooms, 2 huge towers, and 4 Celebrity Chefs with 6 Michelin Stars between them.
Even if you’re not staying in the hotel you could spend days here. Wander the wide pedestrian avenues for a spot of luxury shopping. Savour the world-class cuisine. Or just lie back on a sun lounger and spend time people-watching. With your Big Bus ticket you’ll also have free entry to the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
Water, water everywhere
Atlantis seems to rise out of the water, so no wonder this is home to some thrilling water adventures. Visit the Aquaventure water park and slide down Dubai’s highest waterslide. Or take a trip to Dolphin Bay, where you can actually swim with the dolphins.
A different view
Views are big here. After all, the magnificent Palm development is visible from space. And there are plenty of ways to see things differently at Atlantis the Palm. Take a speedboat cruise, or a more sedate traditional abra boat. You can even get a bird’s eye view of things on a helicopter tour. Then why not slowly come back down to earth in one of the world-class spas?
Other interesting facts about Atlantis the Palm:
- The hotel covers 46 hectares - that’s the size of 64 Wembley football pitches
- Over 2,250 tonnes of marble and stone were used to create the walls, fountains and floors of the resort
- The resort employs over 3,000 people
- 68 different languages are spoken by the employees and staff here
- Over 15,000 meals are served here every day