Our entertaining and experienced English-speaking guides provide an exciting and educational commentary throughout the duration of your tour.
Educational and informative pre-recorded commentary is available in Spanish on selected buses. Listen in via complimentary headphones distributed when you board the bus.
14 Different Stops
There are 14 different stops where you can hop off the bus to visit attractions and explore places of interest. You can hop on and hop off the bus as many times as you like within the validity period of your ticket, and you can start and end your tour at any Big Bus stop.
Our buses run by each stop every 25-30 minutes, and we have 14 stops where you can hop on and off the bus. A complete circuit of our Big Loop (Red Route) day tour takes approximately 2 hours. The first bus departs Stop #1 at 9:00am, and the last bus departs at 4:00pm. Each stop has been carefully selected so that you are within easy reach of one of Chicago's key attractions or landmarks. Explore the sights at each stop for as little or for as long as you like - when you’re ready to continue the tour, simply hop back on one of our sightseeing buses.
Each ticket entitles you to a variety of great benefits, including:
- 10% off at Giordano's Pizza (233 Jackson Blvd or Navy Pier locations)
- $3 off all $10+ purchases at Corner Bakery (cafe locations: Michigan & Wacker; 444 Michigan; Palmer House, Santa Fe & St. Clair St.)
- Buy one entree, get one entree FREE when you spend $10+ at FoodLife foodhall (835 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611)
- 10% off at Ghirardelli Chocolate (400 or 830 N. Michigan Ave locations)
- $5 discount when you spend $35+ at Hard Rock Cafe (63 W. Ontario St)
- Free clear poncho when it's raining