Hop on to discover, and hop off to explore! Big Bus Tours makes it easy with some Big Benefits - Premium and Deluxe Berlin Bus Tour Tickets include a free Walking Tour and Deluxe Tickets also include a free River Cruise. Make the most of these free opportunities to explore Berlin from a different perspective.
Take our Big Bus Walking Tour and journey through the Berlin of old and new. You'll delve into the city’s fascinating past, from the Third Reich and Second World War to the Cold War and the Fall of the Berlin Wall. Our guides will take you on a 90-minute adventure from the Brandenburg Gate to Checkpoint Charlie with highlights including the Holocaust Memorial, Hitler’s Bunker and captivating stories of the divided Berlin.
- Departure Time and Day: 11:00am, 1:00pm & 3:00pm Daily
- Tour begins at: Stop #13 – Brandenburg Gate
- Tour terminates at: Stop #6 – Checkpoint Charlie
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (approx.)
- Language: English (11:00am, 3:00pm), German (1:00pm)
With a Deluxe Ticket you can experience Berlin from a different perspective on a one-hour river cruise on the Spree, right in the heart of the city. With unbeatable views of the Reichstag, Berlin Cathedral, Nikolai Quarter and Museum Island. Guided cruises are available in German. Alternatively audio guides are available at an additional cost, in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, Danish and Swedish.
- Departure Time and Day: Every 30 minutes from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm, Daily (excluding Christmas Day)
- Valid: April - September
- Hop on at: Reederei Riedel, Pier at Willy-Brandt-Straße / Moltke Bridge (Moltkebrücke) - 5 mins walk from Stop #15 Central Station / Hauptbahnhof
- Printed vouchers must be redeemed at the Reederei Riedel office at the pier 15 minutes prior to cruise departures.