Hop on to discover, and hop off to explore! Big Bus Tours makes it easy with some Big Benefits - Premium and Deluxe Berlin Bus Tour Tickets include a free Walking Tour and Deluxe Tickets also include a free River Cruise. Make the most of these free opportunities to explore Berlin from a different perspective.
Take our Big Bus Walking Tour and journey through the Berlin of old and new. You'll delve into the city’s fascinating past, from the Third Reich and Second World War to the Cold War and the Fall of the Berlin Wall. Our guides will take you on a 90-minute adventure from the Brandenburg Gate to Checkpoint Charlie with highlights including the Holocaust Memorial, Hitler’s Bunker and captivating stories of the divided Berlin.
- Departure Time and Day: Friday – Sunday at 11:00am in English and German
- Tour begins at: Stop #13 – Brandenburg Gate
- Tour terminates at: Stop #6 – Checkpoint Charlie
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (approx.)
With a Deluxe Ticket you can experience Berlin from a different perspective on a one-hour river cruise on the Spree, right in the heart of the city. With unbeatable views of the Reichstag, Berlin Cathedral, Nikolai Quarter and Museum Island. Guided cruises are available in German. Alternatively audio guides are available at an additional cost, in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, Danish and Swedish.
- Cruise Start Location: Reederei Riedel, Pier at Willy-Brandt-Straße / Moltke Bridge (Moltkebrücke) - 5 minutes' walk from Stop #15 (Central Station / Hauptbahnhof) and Mühlenstrasse 70 - 5 minutes' walk from Stop #3 / East Side Gallery on the Blue Route
- Cruise Redemption Instructions: Please print your ticket voucher and redeem it at the Reederei Riedel pier office at least 15 minutes prior to your cruise.
- Cruise Duration: 1 hour, one-way journey from Hauptbahnhof to East Side Gallery or return.
- Cruise Schedule: Until 31st October: Depart Hauptbahnhof at 11.30am; 2.30pm; 5.30pm / Depart East Side Gallery at 10.00am; 1.00pm; 4.00pm