Come island hopping with Big Bus Tours Abu Dhabi
If you like motorsports, you’ll love Yas Island. Home to Abu Dhabi’s Grand Prix, Yas Island sports a famous race track and drag circuit, and your Big Bus Tour stops right outside Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
There’s plenty to explore, including world-class hotels, an exclusive mall, Yas Waterworld, golf courses, marinas, polo clubs, and lots of places to eat and drink. And don’t miss out on the thrills and spills – Yas Island Abu Dhabi is also the home of the world’s largest indoor amusement park, starring the fastest roller-coaster on the planet.
Driven to distraction
Put yourself in the driving seat at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi in a state-of-the-art racing car simulator. Even the young ones get to have a go, with fun rides like Junior GT and Tyre Twist. There are even Ferrari-inspired shows and spectaculars to keep all the family captivated.
Out of this world
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi was created to showcase Ferrari’s passion and innovation. Each section of the park highlights a different chapter in the Ferrari story, giving you an exhilarating view of a thrilling brand.
But it’s not all just motorsports at Yas Island. Take in the views at the Marina, splash down at Waterworld or enjoy some retail therapy in the Yas Island Mall. There’s something for everyone here.
Other interesting facts about Yas Island
- If Ferrari World Abu Dhabi was turned upright, it would be the tallest man-made structure in the world!
- The Ferrari logo on the roof is 65m long
- The race track boasts the largest straight of any current Formula 1TM circuit
- The Yas Viceroy was the first hotel in the world to be built over an F1 racetrack
- Bubbles’ Barrel, an attraction at Yas Waterworld, has the largest surfable sheet wave in the world.